JS-Kit Comments

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Today Just Sucks…

DEFEATED BY LOVE

Image by zedzap via Flickr

My back is killing me.  And now its interfering with my life.  I have dishes to do, they’ve been piling up for days now.  But between the pinched nerve in my upper back and the normal lower back issues, they haven’t been done.  And neither has anything else.

Little Princess is safely ensconced in the living room, watching Twister, and freaking out over EVERY twister.  So she’s built herself the grandest blanket hidey hole ever.  Of course she is using my books to hold up said blankets, which is very much against the rules.

Poor dear didn’t end up with the breakfast we were going to have, since I woke up late, and then barely could get out of bed all day.  Not going to make it now when its time to start thinking about supper.  Little Princess is making deals for dinner, she wants soup, and apparently I can have pizza.  This is after I found my old debit card and medical card in her wallet, along with some cash of mine.  The funny thing is she tattled on herself!  “Momma, I think I have some cards of yours…” and there was the debit card I thought I either lost or was stolen.  Little twerp.

Still have to do the dishes, especially before supper tonight.  A shower might be beneficial as well…soak the sore, swollen bits.  My shoulders folks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin